2010年1月20日 星期三

My Way
  
And now, the end is near;
現在,我的末日將近,
And so I face the final curtain.
面臨人生的最後落幕,
My friend, I'll make it clear,
我的朋友,我要說個清楚,
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain.
向你講述我的人生之路。
I've lived a life that's full.
我活過一個充實的人生,
I've traveled each and every highway;
我經歷過每一段路途,
And more, much more I did,
而更重要的是,
I did it my way.
我用自己的方式。
Regrets, I've had a few;
遺憾,也有一些吧,
But then again, too few to mention.
算不上多,不值一提。
I did what I had to do
我做了該做的一切,
And saw it through without exemption.
洞悉世事,不求赦免。
I planned each charted course;
我規劃過每一段人生,
Each careful step along the by way,
每一個細微的腳步,
and more, much more than this,
而更重要的是,
I did it my way.
我用自己的方式。
Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
是的,你知道有些時候,
When I bit off more than I could chew.
我曾背負不能承受之重,
But through it all, when there was doubt,
但自始至終,就算充滿疑惑,
I ate it up and spit it out.
我還是克服困難戰勝了它。
I faced it all and I stood tall;
我挺直身軀,勇敢面對,
And did it my way.
用我自己的方式。
I've loved, I've laughed and cried.
我曾經愛過,笑過,哭過,
I've had my fill; my share of losing.
我曾經滿足,也曾經失落,
And now, as tears subside,
現在,當淚水慢慢沉澱,
I find it all so amusing.
我發現原來可以一笑置之。
To think I did all that;
想到我所做過的一切,
And may I say - not in a shy way,
我可以說,毫不羞愧地說,
No, oh no not me,
我沒有虛度,
I did it my way.
我用自己的方式。
For what is a man, what has he got?
男人究竟是什麼,擁有什麼?
If not himself, then he has naught.
除了自己,我們一無所有。
To say the things he truly feels;
說出心裡最真實的感受,
And not the words of one who kneels.
而不是那些身不由己的話。
The record shows I took the blows -
時間證明,我經受住了磨難,
And did it my way!
用我自己的方式!
Yes, it was my way.
沒錯,這就是我的方式。